CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where is the candida?

mewmewkittenz Views: 1,389
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 838,300

Re: Where is the candida?

So how much ACV is needed to break the candida "roots" in an enema? I have never heard of this.. I am pretty sure I have this type of candida (some came out with my parasite cleanse when colon cleansing) So I am desperate to destroy these nasties and get my body rebalanced.. any info on this would be helpful. Also, I have been using musta root- it is an ayurvedic herb that was recommeded to me at the local health food store for anti yeast applications. I am also using grapefruit seed extract and pau d'arco tea for my anti-fungals. I am using the Genestra brand HMF replete probiotic to repopulate my gut with bacteria and I hear that it is the best for this. They are selling a strain of bacteria at the health food store that I go to which actually EATs candida. The lady I spoke to about it had nothing but good things to say about it, saying that you get massive die off from using it. I did not have the money to buy it though- I will have to wait and when I try it give a report on its usefulness (not sure of the name off the top of my head) I have also been cooking with coconut oil for the antifungal properties and I just started drinking my own urine 2-3x a day for the antifungal properties (yes, I am this desperate to win my battle with candida THIS time)

thanks,
Benjamin

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

5.484 sec, (1)