CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just a thought..

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Just_D Views: 1,147
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 839,505

Re: Just a thought..

Okay, so here is the deal.  If you or others have additions to categories etc, lets get them hashed out early.  Everything pulled up that applies just gets sorted into one of these *more categories may develop as things progress* or are for another section entirely.  Not _all_ the stuff is going on the info page, not even links, the idea is to have a decent _bare bones_ there with an adequate overview of everything needed for one to make an informed decision with a good amount of material to back it up.  BUT not so much it ends up being one giant mega informational mess. 

The rest goes into an additional reading area sorted by interest, i.e., ailment, environmental dangers, etc.  This is additional reading but not in the basic outline, definitely recommended reading.  It will also help people who have particular problems or interests zero in on the information that is most pertinent for them.  This is very doable if it is started quickly and people help by posting (if they are unearthing a gem) the place it might fit into the subject line.  Or, if you are so inclined, since you are a good little wombat who gathers and stores, you can do the sorting if you have the time.  Be best if the forum folks help, then it can be much easier to sort and get into action.

Would like to hear what others think, would like to see and do etc, many much more involved, I volunteer if no one wants to do it and because it is not a hardship for me to structure things, but if anyone feels passionately about it do not want to step on anyone's toes.  Also be nice if someone could condense the basics from the videos for those who do not have high speed access to them.  Any volunteers? *I am thinking maybe our friend with the foot-rash*.  Lots of other folks on here that are doing such a great job, if anyone is interested feel free to chime in and take over.  Any opinions are appreciated.

Back to work. :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (2)