CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: (old)Re: For Vulcanel and Everyone Else RN by Infinitelove

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
chrissmith Views: 1,050
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 839,808

Re: (old)Re: For Vulcanel and Everyone Else RN by Infinitelove

G'morning, SB..until more of the gang arrives, I'll try to answer some of your questions:

The 'personal regimen' that you're referencing is the Iodine Flush...not a protocol one typically starts with. You need to prepare your body for such a strong dosage of iodine in lieu of suffering the herxheimer effect. I started with this flush in the beginning and had to stop it half way thru because I failed to prepare my body properly for the unloading of stored bromide:

Prepare the body by salt loading for a few days before iodine usage. 1/4 tsp. of a good salt (Celtic/Redmonds) to 1 quart/litre of Reverse Osmosis/distilled water. This prepares the eliminatory organs to handle excess excreted halogens such as bromide. Continue with this same salt water daily when you start your iodine regimen.

What is "best" is a very individual thing. Most of us are taking our Lugol's 1-4 times per day in dosages appropriate to our levels of health. Being of the female persuasion, you may want to start with 1 drop per day, adding an additional 1 drop every week for approximately 8 weeks - then level off at 50mg. if this suits you. 50mg. sustained for a 3 month period appears to allow the body to shore up its iodine reserves. Thereafter, 1-2 drops of Lugol's daily has been advised. You may want to listen to the Dr's Fletchas & Blaylock audio lectures. This adheres to the Fletchas/Brownstein protocol. Remember* Slow and Easy. Currently I put my 2 drops 2x per day in 8oz. of salt water to which 2tsp. of ACV has been added. I'm simply trying this out for now. If I see/feel that something else is better, I'll certainly switch to that. A far as the topical 'painting' of the iodine..some are doing it. Seems it's mostly the women. I'm doing it as well. I use a drop of Lugol's on a couple of moles on my chest, then I slather Povidone (topical iodine sold in groceries, etc.) on my chest/breasts/thyroid daily. Using Lugol's topically can burn..so be discreet. Povidone is more widely used for this external application.

With regards to the iodine enemas, to my knowledge, no one has tried that yet. There's been some debate about the safety of it. Who knows. I'm certain someone will try it eventually and post their results.

Good Luck with your Journey, Paulette!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.531 sec, (2)