CureZone   Log On   Join
Will OP help with a kidney infection?

Views: 3,378
Published: 14 years ago

Will OP help with a kidney infection?

Hi,

My daughter just finished a week long course of Cipro, an Antibiotic given to her for a kidney infection. Her kidneys are still bothering her, however, so another physician I took her to suggested that neither the dosage nor the amount of time she was on the Antibiotic was sufficient. He suggested another course of Cipro, but at a dosage of 500 mg. (vs. the 250 mg. original dose). He says that for a kidney infection, one should be on an Antibiotic for two weeks - and that the one week she took them was not enough.

This is the very first time I have ever resorted to giving my children drugs. My daughter is 21 years old and has a candida problem so needless to say, we are not happy to be resorting to Antibiotics . But due to the acute nature of the problem and because we have kidney issues genetically in our family, I felt it was the best course of action in this situation. I am also giving her a potent tincture of powerful medicinal mushrooms from NEW CHAPTER which is supposed to increase the NK cell count of the immune system by 300%. We are also doing light therapy. I am debating about whether to put her again on Cipro, at the higher dosage.

I do OP every morning and thought maybe I could convince her to give it a try. Does anyone in this Forum know if OP would help eradicate this staph infection? If yes, maybe we won't need another round of Antibiotics .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.016 sec, (1)