CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm planning on doing a SWF Saturday

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
r0berta Views: 1,184
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 840,260

Re: I'm planning on doing a SWF Saturday

Uniodized Sea Salt is what to use.  If your unrefined Sea Salt also says that it does not supply iodine then it's okay.  As far as drinking it and then lying on your right side for 30 minutes goes - I've never heard that you should lie on your right side - or even that you need to lie down at all, and the 30 minutes thing is also new to me. 

Drink the 32 oz of purified water with 2 teaspoons sea salt dissolved into it.  Some people drink water prior to the SWF.  Some people drink water after and some drink water before and after.  It does seem to make it work better to dirnk additional water. 

The Salt Water Flush may take up to two hours to get out of your system.  It's good that you are doing it on a Saturday.  I assume you won't have to work.  The first time you do the SWF, it's best to not have to go out anywhere.  No matter what anyone elses experience has been with the SWF - you won't really know how it will affect you until you have done it yourself.  Every Body is different.

***Tip***

If you have a hard time getting the 32 ounces of salt water down - and some people really do - you can mix all of your salt into a smaller portion of water and then drink the rest of the water unadulterated. 

Examples:

• 16 oz water + 2 teaspoons sea salt, followed by 16 oz water
  • 8 oz water + 2 teaspoons sea salt, followed by 24 oz water
  • break it up any way you wish.  It needs to equal 32 oz water + 2 teaspoons sea salt

Be sure to drink at least 6 lemonades throughout your day and (in addition to that and your SWF, you need to drink half your body weight in ounces of water each day - 80 oz of H2O for a 160lb person).

Cheers! ~ Roberta ~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.605 sec, (2)