CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --Answer to Perfect Health--

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
Seektruth Views: 905
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 840,292

Re: --Answer to Perfect Health--

I so wholeheartedly agree with what Invincible has said I just had to comment. Far too many seem to have the philosophy that in order for them to "win" the other person HAS to "lose." What I have observed in my own life is that those who live this philosophy hurt themselves far more than they realize in this game of "I win--you lose." For sometimes they end up in a situation where they perceive they have "lost" instead of seeing that they are just learning and growing--and they are crushed. Then they get lost in a vicious circle of "winning" and "losing" and relationships suffer, they suffer, and everyone around them suffers.

Forgiveness has been a principle that has given me so much personal freedom I can scarcely believe it. I am learning to let things go that are insignificant in the whole scheme of life by choosing my "battles" very carefully.

We chatter to ourselves in our own minds during every waking moment (perhaps during our sleeping moments as well). It takes a constant effort on my part to keep my thoughts uplifting. It is so worth every effort it takes. I've a ways to go, but I know the direction I want to take and when I look back I can see much progress.

Thanks for your excellent thoughts, Invincible.

Warmly,
gg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)