CureZone   Log On   Join
morning pee?

mewmewkittenz Views: 2,019
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 837,085

morning pee?

I thought that the morning pee was the best as it was the most concentrated in antibodies and other goodies that your body needs for healing? One of the prime ministers of India drank his morning pee every day and had slow aging and great health his entire life.. he always touted his urine drinking every day- specifically the morning pee as being an elixer of life.. any feedback on this? I have been drinking my pee for about a week now, 2-3 times a day since I found out I have candida in an effort to kill the candida more quickly- I have had more energy and have had a clearer head since I started. I like the taste later in the day, but in the morning its bitter. I think the bitterness is coming from an ayurvedic herb that I am taking to help rebalance my liver speen and gallbladder thats also an antifungal called musta root.

bye.
Benjamin

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

5.063 sec, (1)