CureZone   Log On   Join
defintely probiotics

mewmewkittenz Views: 5,440
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 835,995

defintely probiotics

Hi, I was having the same problems with my digestion. I was having watery stool every time I had a BM. I made the mistake of doing an enema with water that was chlorinated (after I already had depleted flora in my intestine..) Anyways, I have been taking some intensive probiotic supplements over the past week called the HMF replete by genestra. Its a 7 day program where you take 1 huge packet of probiotic that has 130-500 BILLION CFU of several different strains of bacteria in it.. My bowel movements have stablized out and I have having normal, well formed bowel movements. I too would have the gurgling but not quite as extreme as what you described- which makes me think that you have a much more extreme case of this problem. I have heard varying things about the bio-k- I think that it is good, but you should also invest in a good normal probiotic- something in pill form that won't get touched by your stomach acid. Check around at the health food store- there are several brands available. The genestra brand is quite high quality from what I have heard/seen but is a bit pricy. Keep in mind that you should take your probiotics after a meal so they won't be entirely wiped out by your stomach acid. I think that with your extreme case you should invest in the HMF replete 7 day program (around 50$ CAN) and some bio-k to supplement that AS WELL as another probiotic to follow up with AFTER the 7 day program because you have a pretty extreme case. Also, start using digestive enzymes with every meal and cooking with Sea Salt to help stimulate the gastric juices to aid in digestion..

Bye for now,
Benjamin

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

6.422 sec, (1)