CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:I want to thank you for your posts and......

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
sunflowers Views: 3,758
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 840,400

Re:I want to thank you for your posts and......

.....just want to let you all know that I have read, listened, and pondered. I started the Iodine a little more than a month ago (FYI). I have decided not to take the Synthroid. The bottle is sitting here staring at me but I'm not staring back. I have stopped taking the Iodine here for a few days. Then I will start back reeeeal slow. YOU have ALL started me on a journey way beyond how to properly take iodine. When you get in the car (of life) and start out expecting to simply find your way to your destination, you sometimes find forks in the road, one way signs, exits that you didn't mean to take and thank God for the rest area! But as "they" say, it's all about the journey...not the destination. I am no longer feeling frustrated, baffled, or discouraged. I found these posts and believe it answers so much for me. Hope this helps some of you since you all have helped me so greatly.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=814785#i

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=814828#i

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.094 sec, (1)