CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Australian's with Morgellons

zyxw Views: 15,437
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 840,298

Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Hey Anna,

Was glad to hear from you. Thank you for your input re: the 'polarized worms'...I'm sure that is what was 'stinging' me. I'm so glad you could relate...and the advice about plugging up the sinks etc. It's Easter Sunday here.... will get some of the black strap mollassas when next the shops are open.

I have not moved from the couch since Thursday afternoon when I got home from work. I had one of those 'travelling' headaches... it started on the left temple and took about 48 hours to travel to the other side...I could pinpoint where it was in its migration at any time... It got to my neck at about 1pm today and just seemed to dissipate,(thank goodness). I brought a chair into the shower and sat there for about 10 minutes just letting the hot water run over me (I am usually quite water conscious)...but I really needed this. I feel quite drained and have determined not to eat anything for a while but just drink juices and other liquids..

Played a few pieces on the piano and felt better...'Clair de lune' was one...so beautiful (wish I could do it justice though!)...there's something about music that makes me feel good...

Will try and get down to the beach in the next few days while I am on my break....you're right...it really is the best therapy...

My skin is all clear at the moment and the 'stinging' things seem to have abaited. Have not massaged anything out of my skin (which is great!). I don't know if the weather has anything to do with it, but it's been getting cooler lately... may have something to do with it...

You sound as if you are getting it together Anna...becoming a real 'Earth Mother'...
getting back 'in-tune'....this is where the 'cures' are going to come from I feel. People like us who have gone through this 'strange affliction'...makes us return to what is natural and true...may help others who read this thread and give these natural products a go... hope they receive relief as well....it's hard to mount a defence when you really don't know who your nemisis is though...I can relate about having to change products on a frequent basis...seems to keep it on its toes...

Well Anna, I'm going to venture out and get the Sunday papers...(and just check and see if the world is still there!)...

'till next time my violet friend,

Perfect harmony
Bunty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.109 sec, (2)