CureZone   Log On   Join
6 liver flushes, acne almost all gone

Views: 1,425
Published: 14 years ago

6 liver flushes, acne almost all gone

Hey Curezone,

I haven't posted in awhile but have still been cleansing. I originally began cleansing for Acne problems. Just wanted to update you. I've done 6 Liver Flushes and my Acne is almost completely gone! I have some redness lingering but no more bumps at all! I had Acne due to healing crisis after I started using a zapper. It was depressing but it was amazing also because I knew I was started on a path to being healthier.

Just to encourage all you acne people. Liver Flushing is what you need to do! BUT you have to be patient. I noticed that some people have given up after a number of flushes. I would advise slowing down the flushes with more time in between. I did 6 Liver Flushes over the course of a year. It takes time for the stones to descend after each flush. This last flush was my most productive producing 60-70 small stones and a lot of sludge. My face looked better after a few days of passing them! Be consistent. Even if you feel like giving up, like I did!, and you think you're somehow different and it won't work for you, keep going, I guarantee you'll begin to see improvements!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)