CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasite Die Off Symptoms

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
boldyloxx Views: 34,343
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 843,071

Re: Parasite Die Off Symptoms

I agree- your doctor must have a low opinion of his patients to so casually prescribe your boyfriend with an anti-biotic-- when he was diagnosed with a virus!

Your boyfriend does seem to have been more infested than you were. Even though you share the same spaces- maybe for some reason you are more resistant to some of the types of parasites he has. Not to say you shouldn't do maintenance cleansing.

Sounds like he did go through die-off . I read that in some cases, die-off does come in the form of a flu or cold- because the body had that much of a toxin overload or was that much more heavily infested with parasites to begin with.-- so the immune system dips alot more from the toxin overload.

This is a good sign for him that the dewormer was effective-- and that he really had a lot of parasites die in him.

I just recovered from a sinus/respitory infection right after finishing my last of the 30 day supply of Humaworm. I think it could have been die- off in my case too- but we were also sprayed heavily with alot of airplane exhaust trails right around the time I got the respitory infection. Not only that, but about 18 people where I worked all came down with the same thing-- and they sprayed right over our company.

It was so bad-- I knew something was up when I got into my car and could smell the familiar acrid burning chemical smell in the air-- and the sky was smogged up in the afternoon. Earlier that morning there were thick rainbow reflective trails all over the sky-- like tic-tac-toe patterns. This doens't happen often- just about 3 times so far since last Fall- and all three times, we keep coming down with these respitory infection.

Maybe the fact that I did a really effective parasite cleanse- caused die-off toxins in my body that lowered my resistance to the chemical crap all over the air in our community.

I did not go to a doctor --but used antiviral herbs and kept spitting out any mucous from my lungs. Seven days later I am fine-- with no need for drugs!--thank God :-) And I am thrilled with the results from Humaworm!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.734 sec, (2)