CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
zyxw Views: 15,694
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 843,434

Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Hey Anna,

Yes! The world was still there when I opened the door.... (I was almost finished a post when I hit the wrong button and I couldn't retrieve it...went somewhere into cyber space no doubt...so if you read something similar to this...that's what's happened.)

Ok....sounds like you were well fed over Easter! Pork....haven't had that for ages.. I'm pretty much a vegetarian like you.. I've probably cooked meat at this place twice in the 10 months I've been here. I would like to try the liver but.....
you made me get up and take my 'herbal iron liquid' just then...and I've kept the plugs in the sink ever since I read your post - good advice.

I went to the library today and brought home a lot of books and magazines on healing/soul-coaching etc. There's some really interesting stuff around (lots of good stuff on curezone too) - this site has been a wealth of support when times were really bad...I have gotten some really good advice which no doubt kept me functioning when I could have really fallen apart..)

I took my 'flies' to a health dept. I had been to a few months ago...a South African scientist looked at them and nodded his head and believed me when I said I had massaged them out of my skin.. took them and said he would try and identify them for me and give me some ideas about 'treatment'..will catch up with him later in the week..

I had had a stressful evening the night before once again trying to convince my brother...the best he could come up with was, "I believe that you believe you massaged them out of your skin".....ehhhhh...I have had a steep learning curve due to this 'affliction'. I thought I was compassionate but now realize that there are a whole lot of people out there who are going through some heavy stuff and really the best thing you can do for them is just say, "I believe you, I may not understand, but I believe you." (Just that sentence would give a lot of comfort to someone going through stuff) - so this hasn't been a wasted 'journey'...

My skin is still clear...have only had a few 'stinging' things...the air doesn't seem to have as much 'stuff' in it as it did the other day. I just hope I can break its breading cycle...

Quantum healing.... when you think of everything on the internet - all the 'millions of pages' - they don't 'really' exist...even what you see in front of you now is not 'ink on paper' - it all exists in 'cyberspace'....how powerful the internet is...imagine how powerful are our minds are and how much more potential there is within them for healing and beauty and wonder....(!)...how wonderful just to be a part of it all!

sending you healing thoughts too Anna...

Happy trails......

Bunty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

7.656 sec, (2)