CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 15

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
ghostfalcon Views: 477
Published: 14 years ago

Day 15

I had intended on keeping very detailed notes during this process, but well, life sometimes interrupts. We had to make an emergency trip out to family who is very ill. I'm glad to say that I discovered that taking humaworm whether at home, or needing to travel is very simple, in fact I can't say it effected my trip at all.
So changes in symptoms. I discovered a vry very surprising symptom that I almost let go unnoticed. I have had light flashes in my eyes for about 6 months now. My eye doctor was baffled and stunned because she said it was impossible to have the simptoms I had and it not be retenal detachmnt, BUt upon a very very extensive exam, my eyes were fine. She really didn't know how to explain it. Well, I can now. I had gotten so use to the flashes that I didn't even notice when they went away. I would say roughly a week into the cleanse, the little light streaks that would flash across my vision simply stopped. It wasn't a gradual reduction or anything like that, just one day I had them, the next I didn't.
I did discover that if you feel in the least that you have not completely swallowed one of these pills, you had best drink drink drink and get it down. I had one stuck but assumed it would work its way down so didn't really focus on it. Well, they still disolve even lodged part way down your throat and when they do, it's not a pleasant thing. lets just say I had to burp and ended up shooting powder from my nose. lol. Well, maybe my sinuses needed a good dose.

ghostfalcon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.203 sec, (1)