CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fascinated by all of this...

ghostfalcon Views: 1,228
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 843,894

Re: Fascinated by all of this...

Welcome to the board DG and yes, my disgust turned to fascination pretty quickly also when I arrived. You are right on target with your thoughts on our food quality compared to the old days. I know I remember our grandparents ALWAYS soaking any fruits and veggies for an hour or so before use, and then still removing the skins. This also included peeling tomatoes. I always thought it just a weird thing that my granmother insist on peeling the tomato, before slicing it, but now I realize there is a reason for everything they did.
There was a time when spring cleaning wasn't restricted to the house alone, but to our bodies as well. Every region had thier own concoctions, BUT make no mistake no matter where they were located, come spring time, they were doing cleanse/flushes though never got into the details of they why or how. They just knew.
As graphic as some post here can be, it needs to be that way now, just to catch our attention to get us motivated to get back on the right track. I mean really. If your granmother said, (you must drink this for two days every spring.) would any of us in todays society do it, just because she said so? Nope. We have our heads stuck in the ground, oblivious to what we cannot see. We live in a "I want it now" society of fast foods, fast cooking, and pick it up from the grocery store and throw it in our stomachs. Well, we wanted it and now we've got it and all goodies to go along with it. Unfortunately most of us never have a clue we do until we stumble upon a place like this.
Ghostfalcon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.016 sec, (1)