CureZone   Log On   Join
Die Off

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
ghostfalcon Views: 2,538
Published: 14 years ago

Die Off

Well, here I was thinking I was going to breeze through this entire cleanse with no die off symptoms. lol. Anyway, as of this afternoon, I have had a massive headache hit, mostly in the sinus area, but bad enough to hurt through my entire face, into my teeth and up across the top of my head. I have no other symptoms to lead me to think I have caught a sinus infection or such, just this killer headache. I had wondered if I indeed had parasites that effected me allergy/sinus wise as for the last year I have kept a constant sinus thing. I also had wondered at one point if this sinus pressure I always had could could have contributed to my vision problems i.e light flashes streaking across my vision constantly. Well as I mentioned this morning the light flashes after 6 months disappeared after the first week of taking humaworm and I thought, wow, that wasn't so bad. no die off symptoms at all in order to fix that problem, but now this. So I have to wonder, is this actually die off, some weird sinus headache or crazy enough, a side effect where I got a capsule stuck about 3 days ago, and it disolved halfway down my throat, so that when I burped, I had a huge burst of powder shoot into my nose, sinus, mouth ect. wasn't pleasant to say the least, but now have to wonder, if it could cause a sinus issue with the current symptoms? hmmmm feels like playing eenie meenie minie mo, with a diagnoses, but figure if my sinuses are inflamed from the little capsul incident perhaps there is something I can do. Or better yet, maybe that stuff is killing off those little varmits in my sinuses since they got a mega burst of the good stuff, not that I would recommend doing it that way to anyone. lol.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

8.234 sec, (1)