CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Australian's with Morgellons

zyxw Views: 15,519
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 843,842

Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Hey Anna,

It's great having time off! Yeh! I've checked out lots on the net, bought a great dining table from the op shop - total $55 including delivery....tonight I shall eat sitting at a table...yeh!! Really enjoying reading my books from the library. I ran into another teacher while I was out - it really hit me that the 'word' has a lot of power behind it...I was feeling really good and motivated. I got talking to her and the conversation spiralled...."It's going too quickly etc. etc." I found myself saying, "No - it's not - it's going as fast or slow as we want it to go." I couldn't wait to get away after I wished her all the best and recommended that she go to the movies and 'put her mind in a happy place'. Oh how wise we can be when the going is good....speak to me this time next week! (hee! hee!)...

I was interested in your reference to Colloidal Silver ...I thought I'd have a go at making one of the kits... my brother has a soldering iron...but then I found someone in another state who sells them for around $140.00 so I think I might buy one instead. I was impressed by what I read and the success you have had with yourself and your animals. I agree with you that the made up stuff is way too expensive if I can make it myself...Anna you have quite a few 'gizmos'...let us know how the Beck's protocol goes...(I checked him out on utube).

The wind has picked up and there seems to be 'something in the air'. I'm a bit of a 'fresh air freak' and have the windows open all the time. It might be some pollen or something...I just hope it's not those 'things' starting to breed up again! In front of me I have two bottles of tea tree oil and one of Hydrogen Peroxide 6%... I was never like this....I spend my time looking at health - body/mind/soul stuff now....it used to be tennis/swimming/reading/music/painting/writing...

Hey...I just gave my 'Anna' stone a little rub...'feel the vibe?'...read a little bit on distance healing...sending good thoughts and healing vibes...

I'm off to the shops to get some fresh bean (if they've got them). I feel like some crisp green beans in a nice vinegar souce...mmmm....

Hope your energy level has picked up a bit more today Anna. Enjoy your successes and celebrate them... we are going from strength to strength... I've learnt so much by sharing here...
I'm starting to ramble...must catch the shops before they shut....

Catch you next time,

your friend from down under
Bunty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.140 sec, (2)