CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida blood test shows Acute Infection-Help!

mackenzie2 Views: 1,751
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 845,024

Re: Candida blood test shows Acute Infection-Help!

How are you feeling in general? Other than weight loss, do you have any other symptoms from having candida?

Other than taking the grapefruit seed extract, your protocol is the same as mine, and I've had a lot of success with it. I'm wondering if taking the grapefruit seed extract along with the Nystatin might be holding you back, though. From what I've read, there is a view that grapefruit seed extract is an antimicrobial in addition to being an antifungal, so it might kill off any probitocs people are taking. That view expresses concern that unless the body can build up good bacteria, it won't be able to overcome a candida infection. Grapefruit seed extract is a good topical antifungal for skin candida problems, though.

When I first came down with a severe case of candida, Difulcan was the only thing that could get it under control at first. Nothing else worked. But once the Difulcan got it under control, I was able to switch over to Nystatin. So, hopefully, the Difulcan will help you bring down the infection so that you can make the switch back to Nystatin. Nystatin is better for the long run, though, because it is a totally safe drug to take.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.516 sec, (1)