CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Contradiction btwn Hulda and Andreas protocols

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
spindrift Views: 1,212
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 845,202

Re: Contradiction btwn Hulda and Andreas protocols

Actually i dont recall Andreas recomending a parasite cleanse at all. In fact I think he suggests the body returns to a natural balance that is not a freindly environment for parasites following kidney and colon cleanse, and Liver Flushing and correct diet according to ayurvedic type.

having said that I have always followed his protocol for the ist 7 flushes, but since using humaworm wormer 2 weeks prior to my 8th flush I have had a very good result, in fact I am doing my 9th tomorow,and have finished the 4 week course of wormer prior to this one and my liver feels more full up and achey than ever before, so lots more than usual has been going on and it could be due to deworming.

Certainly if you want to get on with the flush no harm will be done and you could always incorporate it into following flushes.good luck whatever you decide.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.109 sec, (1)