CureZone   Log On   Join
Were missing something?

Views: 1,103
Published: 14 years ago

Were missing something?

Hello people im not to sure why everyone is putting themselves through these gruelling diets starving themselves of vital nutrients then intense therapies with every anti-fungal possible. But from what ive read i cant really find one person that has been cured this way, yeah some of their symptoms lessen for a while but these people are the ones that come back saying their even more sensitive to carbs now or alcohol,junk food etc.

So after numerious blood tests showing nothing im bamboozled in even trying to beat this illness anymore, everyday becomes harder and trying impossible diets is just not for me anymore. There must be a simpler answer and im thinking it really has to do with balancing minerals. We mostly all have the same symptoms give or take a few.

So my quest now is to remineralize as much as possible and see if any of my symptoms alleviate.

I once read a quote i think here at curezone - "Every ailment/disease can be traced to a mineral defiency in the digestive tract"

So my question is what are the best ways to balance your minerals.

I have himalayan salt which is meant to contain a big amount of trace elements, but i just cant stomach the really salty taste. Can i put the salt in gel capsules and take with water.

Anyhelp is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.703 sec, (1)