CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hydrangea root

ghostfalcon Views: 3,155
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 845,991

Re: Hydrangea root

I have never tried the hydrania, but it makes sense it would work well as it's one of Dr. clarks main ingredients in her kidney tea. I personally use banaba tea which disolved my active stone making me pain free in about 12-24 hours. It also recently cured an bladder infection I found myself saddled with on a recent cross country trip and is also used for diabetes and weight loss. The great thing about this tea, is that according tot he doctors in japan studying it, there is no such thing as drinking too much, so you cannot do harm to yourself by accident. Some how or another, it works if there is problem to fix, but if there is none to fix, it simply works as a health support suppliment then, very odd that, but fantastic IMO.
anyway, I get it on ebay for 1.39 for a package of 20 tea bags. it has a pretty decent taste also, so an enjoyable tea that you don't think of yourself as having to medicate yourself, it's just simply going ot the fridge and pouring yourself a glass, just like normal tea.
ghostfalcon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)