I've been using coconut oil for OP for about 6 weeks. I scoop out about a teaspoon, if it's solid, and chew it till it's all melted. It only takes a few seconds. Then I swish it for ten minutes or more. Then I swallow it, because it's so nutritious.
I read that there's bacteria in the oil after swishing, but, so what? It's probably dead or dying from the oil. There's bacteria on most of the food we eat and it's mostly friendly bacteria. And the unfriendly bacteria can't last long during digestion, if our stomach acids are normal and if our GI tract has enough friendly bacteria. I take a little kefir each day to get plenty of friendly bacteria. It reproduces itself every day when added to milk and it's very nutritious too.
If you nuke your oil, you should spit it out when done with it. I think any oil or even butter probably works for OP, but I'd spit out any hydrogenated oil or transfat. Any other oil that's not nuked I'd swallow.