CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Banaba Tea: Kidney, Diabetes, Liver, Weight Loss

ghostfalcon Views: 2,835
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 846,136

Re: Banaba Tea: Kidney, Diabetes, Liver, Weight Loss

I actually have two updates to add to all of your information. We recently had to make an emergency trip home as my sister in law is in end stage renal failure. She had reached a point where she could no longer urinate and was sleeping for 29 hour lengths at at a time, which is typical for renal failure. I personally was frustrated though as the doctors seemed to just wash their hands of her and she was suffering with a very extreme sensation of having a full bladder, but not being able to go, which as we all know is a miserable feeling. We assumed it was due to the tumors in her bladder causing prssure blockage, but the doctors wouldn't even give her a catheter to relieve it. SOOOOO I gave her banaba tea, hoping it would help with some of the symptoms.
I just found out today, she is not only using the bathroom again, but able to go 4 to 5 times a day. This from having a zero output ratio for 4 days. I will be curious to see what her blood test show her kidney function to be at now with this change as before it was 10%. Interesting results to say the least.

The second update was about me. When we left for the trip home, I realized I was developing a bladder infection as I could not get rid of the sensation that I needed to go. a 17 hour trip isn't going to go well in that state, so I got a teabag from my sister in law and made some up to take with me. I fell asleep shortly after drinking my tea and when I awoke later, the sensation had lessened. by the next morning, it was gone, but this was with drinking the tea anytime I was thirsty.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)