CureZone   Log On   Join
Experiment with Oil Teeth Rinse

larx Views: 1,713
Published: 13 years ago

Experiment with Oil Teeth Rinse

I've gotten real good results with OP = Oil Pulling = rinsing the teeth and gums with oil for a few minutes a day. My teeth and gums seem much healthier after a few weeks of doing it. I use the OP forum, but I'd like to see if people who haven't tried OP may like to try an experiment. Normally, just certain oils are recommended for OP, but my theory is that any oil would work. The oils normally used are more expensive or harder to find than store-bought oil. I'd like to hear from anyone who'd like to try the mouth rinse using normal cooking oil, or shortening, or margarine, or butter. I wouldn't swallow the first 3, but butter is nutritious, so I'd swallow that, rather than spit it out after a few minutes of swishing. If other oils work too, a lot more people would likely try it and could greatly improve their teeth and gum health. Any volunteers? I don't know if these other oils will work, but I think it's worth finding out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)