CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Toxins
 
larx Views: 2,354
Published: 13 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 846,526

Re: Toxins


I didn't read much, but I did read something that said some doctor or health practitioner checked the oil after doing oil pulling and found much bacteria and parasites in it. I don't see those as a problem, because we're always swallowing them anyway, since they're always in the mouth and they get mixed in with the food and drinks we devour.

I haven't read that anyone has actually gotten an analysis of the "used oil" to see how much heavy metals and other pollutants it may contain. OP has apparently done for me what I've been looking for for over ten years: it's stamped out the infections in my gums, something Dr. Huggins et al never seemed to know how to handle.

If anyone has definitive info on heavy metals and other toxins in the used oil, then I'll consider not swallowing it. But if I stop swallowing it, I'll probably try some cheap oil. I don't like to have good nutrition go to waste.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.969 sec, (1)