CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Were missing something?

Carthage Views: 1,444
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 846,698

Re: Were missing something?

It seems you have many neuro-toxins running around in your systems, ie the regular toxins talked about in here.

Sinusitis is a very illmeaning condition if it gets out of hand, first of because the cavities around the nose, temples, behind the eyes and eustachian tubes lay very close to the brain and when it's aggravated with wrong nutrients then the toxins have a very close range getting into it, your brain it means.. That's why the depression and anxiety may hit like a hammer.
Sinusitis is best off treated by temporary fasting, avoiding dairy, starch, sugar and so on.

The coldness and abdominal pains may be relieved through stimulating the gastric juices, i as many others in here has gotten over the coldness by employing a gut that works better, these cold conditions are primarly caused by allergens and when gastric juices run low it's creating even more allergens by undigested protein, allergens causes low blood pressure and low blood pressure is the same as decreased body temperature.
It's also hard for the small intestine to digest nutrients that's hardly been digested and causes clogginess in the bowels which makes it force the food to get going and feels therefore like cramping.

Too much bacteries makes the anus itch because of the aerobic environment it thrives on there.
(If you have a striking pain occurring just slightly above left side of the hip then it's a sign of dysbiosis and dehydration)

Sinusitis, dysbiosis, both these conditions takes patience to cure and causes dehydration (dry, sensitive eyes which are very fluid demanding organs, and poor skin), and if you address allergens and sinusitis you've come far along the way. Eye floaters are residues of proteins, hormones etc that got lost in the chaotic state your body is in and therefore takes a wee swimming tour inside your eyebulbs, those lessen to a certain point as you get better.
Swollen lymph-nodes are a sign of constant toxin releasals.

Dehydration isn't best treated by drinking too much water, appropriate amounts of everything and proper diet suits better an already stressed body, additional salt just makes the water accumulate rather than pushing it to work through your body.

I want to advocate stimulation of gastric juices to prevent dysbiosis and proper dietary observation due to sinusitis but don't want to advocate supplementation too singlemindedly, taking hydrochloric acid between meals may and will help you but to find the reason to your cause you have to listen to how your body reacts.
Sinusitis is difficult to cure in these situations simply of the fact that it might be chronic, the improvement comes slowly and the diet has to be strict, i've had chronic sinusitis all my life without getting it diagnosed and i haven't still gotten fully rid of it although i am 'cured' and can live a normal life.

There are many ways to stimulate your gut and one of them is taking GSE 1,000mg to 1,500mg a day, not more, it also helps to laxate your bowels and fight fungi - beware it might give you bad 'herx' depending the severity of sinusitis.

Although everything i've said, you may already have good options at hand without needing to buy any of the things i've mentioned.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.705 sec, (2)