CureZone   Log On   Join
I goofed on shipping HELP

ghostfalcon Views: 1,131
Published: 14 years ago

I goofed on shipping HELP

I just placed an order for my nephew and clicked pay just as I realized I didn't update the shipping addy to have it sent to his mothers home instead of myself. My concern though is I have an order being resent to me that was lost that is supposed to go out on monday and I'm a little worried this confusion might cause one or the other to go to the wrong place.

The order was placed just now with the wrong mailing addy was for one adult treatment and one pet treatment.

This order is separate from the replacement order I recently ordered for my family that was lost in the mail and the replacement is due to be shipped out on Monday. It was for a family pack and a 30 pack children's treatment. that order will still need to come to my address.

I sent an email just now to you to alert you to my goof, with the correct addresses and such in it.
sorry for the confusion,
ghostfalcon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)