CureZone   Log On   Join
Try coconut oil

Trysten3000 Views: 1,824
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 847,187

Try coconut oil

I did it for two days in a row and stopped because I had SO much stuff happening it freaked my body out (I started in the middle of a parasite cleanse and decided to wait til I was off the herbs to start). The first time I did it I had toxins coming out so fast I would get dizzy and almost throw up, feel really weird, etc.

Now Im on day 3 of starting over. I am using extra virgin coconut oil (same thing I was using the first time). Im noticing good things happening. I have severe gum problems (bleeding, receeding gums at age 24-eek) and my mouth has felt a little fresher...one of the places the gum was receeding seems to be re-attaching to the tooth..but they are still bleeding somewhat and Im also getting some weird sores in my mouth, but I hear this can be common in the begining due to toxins coming out in the mouth.

The biggest thing I notice is the way I feel. Its happened after about 8-9 mins of pulling, when the oil really starts thinning out and getting really liquidy. I feel my heart rate sorta...speed up and I get this weird feeling of well being..the best way I can describe it is a very very very mild adrenaline rush..almost like something being stirred up inside of me.

Ive never used anything other that EVCO to pull with, so I cant really make an opinion on other oils. BUt I say, try coconut!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)