CureZone   Log On   Join
5th or 6th flush fatique

eidos Views: 1,235
Published: 14 years ago

5th or 6th flush fatique

Friday night i did miy 5th or 6th liver flush. I messed up with the eating so by the time i took lemon and oil there was still stuff in my stomach. For an hour and a half it was ok, than came the nausea nd burping and finally at around 2AM i vomited a little, mostly just lemon i think and a little food. But not much. Same thing happend to me in the previous flush when i had a LOT of food in my stomach an have vomited about an hor after drinking oil and lemon.

In both cases i passed stones. When it happened the first time, i didn't really feel anything afterwards.

However this time, on saturday it was normal, but on sunday i feel kind of fatiqued and have had diearrea. For the first time since may fast i took a nap in the afternnon because i felt tired. I was normaly full of energy in the last week or two and didn't need to. There's also some pain below my right rib cage that come and go. But again i must say there was nothing of that yesterday. I'm a little pale as well, but not yello and my eye whites are clear and white.

I guess what i'm worried about is that i have a blocked ducts or something. Would that become apparent 36 hours after the flush, not sooner? My stool is still unformed, like partly digested. Then again it might have been like that since i came off the fast.

Is it more probable the whole thing was just stresfull to my body and hence the fatique, rather than something being blocked in the liver?

Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)