CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I've had no noticeable results...:( Do you have fillings, root canals, cavities, or any missing teeth?

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

larx Views: 2,037
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 847,798

Re: I've had no noticeable results...:( Do you have fillings, root canals, cavities, or any missing teeth?

Hi folks.
I wrote up an analysis of a Curezone oil pulling survey yesterday, which I posted at
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=847384#i
early this morning. 76 to 111 people who said they've done oil pulling answered the main questions on the survey about it. Improvements with skin, tooth and gum problems were the most commonly cited benefits of OP. The average length of time that these people say they've been doing OP is only 5 to 6 weeks, so it seems pretty amazing to me that such a simple, cheap and painless method can accomplish so much for so many people so quickly. Only 7 people in the survey said they had done OP for 3 months or more, so it looks like there's potential for a lot more benefits once more people do it for a longer period.

If you folks didn't have any skin, tooth or gum problems to begin with, there may not be much for yous to see improvements with in the short term. I started OP 6 weeks ago because I've had tooth infections for over ten years and periodic tooth aches and various gum problems and I found out about OP at that time by doing a net search for natural cure for abscessed tooth. I tried raw garlic, spearmint oil etc over the years, but those only seemed to work on the surface bacteria. But OP seems to be able to penetrate the roots of teeth and completely kill bacteria there. After 4 or 5 days using OP my gums stopped bleeding when I brushed and the tenderness in my gums etc greatly reduced and 2 blisters on my gum from abscessed teeth started shrinking. Both blisters are almost gone now. At the rate they're shrinking it seems they should be no longer detectable at all in a few more weeks.

Dental Dr. George Meinig wrote a book called root canal Coverup in which he showed that root canals, a procedure that he helped pioneer, invariably allow bacteria to thrive in tiny tubules in the tooth roots or jaw bone, which becomes inflamed and infected and tends to spread throughout the body, contributing to all kinds of disease, partly by suppressing the immune system. So I've known for over ten years, when I had my Amalgam fillings replaced with ceramic or something, that some of my toothroots were abscessed and that the infection was probably contributing to a number of my symptoms, such as headaches, fatigue, mental confusion, thyroid-related problems, like low metabolism, etc. In my extensive reading I was never able to find anything very promising for dealing with this systemic infection coming from the teeth and jawbones, but now OP seems to be an actual solution for that.

Quite a few survey takers said they felt much better after starting OP, but I haven't had much noticable such physical feelings. However, I do feel really glad to have found something that shows hard evidence of solving my systemic infection problem. Until OP came along I felt pretty pessimistic about attaining virtually complete health, but now I feel optimistic about it.

I think I've heard that tooth and jaw infections can occur around teeth that get fillings as well as root canals, so I'd suggest that anyone who has either fillings, root canals, cavities, or missing teeth should do oil pulling at least once a week to help insure against infection. I think OP is able to kill infections in any such cases, since it's very apparently reaching the infections around a few of my tooth roots. I think we need to inform biological dentists and other alternative doctors about oil pulling. Good Day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (2)