CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I've had no noticeable results...:(

Views: 1,481
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 847,187

Re: I've had no noticeable results...:(

One of the unfortunate side effects of our contemporary society is that we have all been conditioned to expect immediate gratification, no matter what it pertains to.

OPing has different effects upon each individual and, if I might say, 2 weeks is hardly enough time to allow ANYthing to develop within the realm of natural methodologies. Some folks require up to 6 months to begin noticing the benefits of OPing - it just takes patience and perseverence.

Pulling oil was originally thought to enhance dental health - which it does, when all cogs are moving together: cold-pressed oil; Seasalt water rinse; non-flouridated brushing; etc. What has been discovered is that it can also remove the toxins from our bodies that are fat soluable. And, this takes time, as well.

As Molly suggested, give a different oil a try for two weeks. And, add a little dash of patience during your pulls!

Happy Swishing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)