CureZone   Log On   Join
yesterdays' binge

want2beclean Views: 1,784
Published: 13 years ago

yesterdays' binge

last week I upped my Iodine from 4 drops 2 X/day to 6 - 8 drops 2 X/day. Got that crappy headache, fatigued, puffy feeling with little pimples here and there of course. Did some Sea Salt , felt a little better,actually not much better come to think of it, but decided to back off Iodine for a few days. Well, 1st day, no Iodine at all - 2nd day, 2 drops in a.m., felt better, all detox symptoms finally gone - 3rd day 4 drops in a.m.. I usually eat a good amount of fruit, vegetables and protein. My vice is alcohol, I do love wine and whisky and microbrew beer (and beer is only very occasionally-very carb-y and fattening). I supplement well, also.

Now , the second day and the third day - yesterday - I started to have the most intense food cravings. I ate 2 pieces of toast with margarine spread - I NEVER EAT TOAST WITH MARGARINE SPREAD - but I really craved it - and from there it was all downhill. I ate processed lunch meat, crunchy potato chips all day sunday, and I never eat potato chips, candy bars (3), 4 granola bars - do you see the picture?

This morning I feel like poo again, hungover as it were from the binge, stiff joints, etc., but I did 5 drops in water and am drinking water and eating some grapes. I was reading the posts about brominated food and searching some of the links and it came to me that all the food that I binged on yesterday would have been insanely full of bromide and Mono-Sodium-Glutamat (Natrium Glutamat) - COULD MY CEASING TO TAKE MY DAILY IODINE HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE HIDEOUS FOOD CRAVINGS? My eating was insane yesterday, and I just could not stop. I even made Hamburger Helper for my boyfriends dinner, AND ATE SOME OF IT!! It was awful - the first time in about 6 years that I have eaten it - and I kept eating it!!

Tell me your input - and I am going right back to my Lugols dose today, so I hopefully won't poison myself again. Why would pushing out the toxins create a terrible craving for the foods that have them if they were not dangerous and addictive? How can one circumvent these cravings? Has this happened to anyone else??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)