CureZone   Log On   Join
Thinking about vaccinating child for tetnus only?

koas Views: 1,512
Published: 15 years ago

Thinking about vaccinating child for tetnus only?

I am having my first child in a few weeks and have been researching a lot on natural childbirth (although I am delivering in a hospital). The more I learn about vaccinations, the more I refuse to use them on my child. It is really appaling how uneducated people are about the issue - including myself until recently! The only vaccine I am considering is Tetnus. This is because I live and work on a farm with lots of animals and manure! This is kind of a breeding ground for the organism that causes the infection. Most people are not in this type of environment but my child would be. I also have not found as much info on bad reactions to this vaccine or info that it is not as effective as we think. I have read that most people do not need the boosters so often and instead should be checked for immunity with a blood test. Does anyone have some suggestions on finding more info on this issue? Do you thinkthis is a good idea or just another vaccine that makes us sick not safe? Any advice or thoughts appreciated! Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)