CureZone   Log On   Join
addressing the symptoms v/s cause

Official Dr. Clark Video Database

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
More
ghostfalcon Views: 2,120
Published: 14 years ago

addressing the symptoms v/s cause

I've been a Psoriasis sufferer for years, and spent countless amounts of money and time on trying to heal it. I can't say how sick I am of my doctors wanting to hand me a topical solution, or at the most recent visit how annoyed my doctor seemed that I just wouldn't let it go and kept insisting there had to be something out there to help other than what he was giving me, which has never done a thing for me. he said my Psoriasis wasn't that bad, so to let it go. NOT THAT BAD. lol. my entire scalp is covered. Also, my buttocks were solid scales, my knees and my forearms. I guess someone that doesn't have it would say it's not that bad.
The body stuff I guess could be covered and was, though now it's gone since beginning flushing. My scalp is another story. I have very dark hair, so having large scales break loose and hang in my hair is very noticable and extremely embarrassing. My husband and my kids are in the habit of doing a quick hair check for me before we go anywhere public. I ask how that can be considered "not that bad" when one takes in the emotional havoc it can take on a persons sense of confidence.
I now am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I have stopped chasing the symptom salves and focused more on the cause and cure. Doesn't it make more sense to fix what is causing it, rather than mask it and allow the root cause to continue and possibly show itself in other ways?
Years ago an acupuncturist told me that Psoriasis is normally due to liver function. I of course thought that was insane. Now, I wish I had more closely listened to him then, THOUGH at the time, he said something that I wasn't open to. he told me to be glad I had psoriasis, that was warning me of a deeper problem by the toxins showing themselves through my skin. He said those not lucky enough to have the skin warnings never know that toxins are building in their bodies and without a release such as mine one day could end up with something even worse like cancer.
So, here I am wondering. If someone offered me a magic cream today that with one use would clear my skin of all psoriasis, without fixing the cause, would I take it? One side of me thinks it is vain enough to say yes, BUT the other side of me that is awakening within, thinks, then how would I ever know if I found the root of the cause and if not, what trial would it lay on me next having just addressed the symptom instead of the reason.

ghostfalcon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.578 sec, (2)