CureZone   Log On   Join
Iodine Pathways & questions before I begin

GuiZhi Views: 1,510
Published: 14 years ago

Iodine Pathways & questions before I begin

Hello everyone,

I am ready to begin taking Lugol's. I have a history of fibrocystic breasts, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, and possibly hypothyroidism (every test shows within western medicine's normal range). In an older post, Unyquity recommended listening to Dr. Jorge Flechas - Iodine - 01-05-07 (2hrs). I've tried a few times now without success, so I've checked out some of the other information sources. Have just a few questions - please forgive my brain fog - it is possible I have come across the answers but I'm on an information overload and finding some difficulty thinking.

I had a radioactive Iodine contrast brain scan 20 years ago and was highly allergic to the dye given through an IV - serious body hives and constriction of throat (no air exchange whatsoever). I understand this Iodine is different than Lugol's and I shouldn't have an adverse reaction, correct?

With regard to the iodine pathways - I read that it is possible that some have shut down. Does taking the Lugol's allow them to become active again?

Is bromide/bromine/fluoride binding in the thyroid? If so, how can it be kicked out so that the iodine may be used? Is this where the salt intake comes in? What about the other pathways?

Lastly, where do I begin? I currently take no medications, just Chinese herbs on occasion, my diet is fairly good (try for organic when possible), and I've been oil pulling just under a week with positive results. Should I do a Bowel Cleanse or parasite cleanse before beginning Lugol's?

Thank you in advance for your input,
Julia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.309 sec, (1)