CureZone   Log On   Join
New here, struggling with Candida

steadygirl Views: 1,838
Published: 14 years ago

New here, struggling with Candida

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me with a question I have about die off? I've been on a Candida diet under a nutrionist for 2 1/2 months (my doctor was scornful of my candida diagnosis from the nutrionist, despite being unable to offer any help with my problems). My symptoms were chronic fatigue, skin rashes/white patches, wind, diarrhoea and irregular heartbeat. My diet is yeast,sugar,gluten,wheat,lactose,dairy free, plus disallows many things that Ive become intolerant to. I take Glutamine, Supergest and herbal anti fungals. How long does die off last? I have had episode of diarrhoea and stomach cramps, which are better now, but am now feeling lightheaded, nauseous and the irregular (skipping feeling) heartbeat has returned. Is this because the candida is dying? I think I've had the yeast over growth for many years. I have to say I'm feeling very defeated at the moment. I've lost a lot of weight, I go from energetic to very tired and I cant seem to get myself together. The irregular heartbeat really scares me. I dont know what else to do to help myself. Any idea/comments gratefully received.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.719 sec, (1)