CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New here, struggling with Candida

Views: 1,630
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 849,716

Re: New here, struggling with Candida

Funny you should mention the irregular heartbeat because sometimes mine starts skipping about but I hadn't pressumed it was to do with candida so I don't know. I've been on the candida eliminating plan for 7 months and am just starting to feel a bit better. I still get die off because I'm still taking antifungals but it's more handleable and I'm doing more due to more energy.
Some people say it takes years to get well but I'm on the up and it's only been months. Don't be discouraged, you're not alone, there are loads of us with this problem. You can get so much advice in here about it all along the way.

I find a positive attitude has helped me through it and not cheating (well rarely).

Oh yes very important this: you must heal your stomach so ask your nutritionist how to do it. It was only when I started to heal it that I began to improve. Candida threads bury themselves in our stomach and cause holes which let particles of food into the blood and we get an allergic reaction.
You need to get the balance right so having lemon or lime juice 10 or 20 mins before food will help you alkalise your stomach. Also take digestive enzimes because I was taking loads of suppliments and eating good food only wasn't getting the benefit because I wasn't digesting it very well. The enzimes are helping loads and could account for some of the extra energy.

I don't know too much myself but there are people in here who do so always ask if in doubt.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.608 sec, (1)