CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New here, struggling with Candida

steadygirl Views: 1,559
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 849,760

Re: New here, struggling with Candida

Thanks very much for the replies, I do take lemon in water before food as per nutrionist instr, and I forgot to say I also take Acidophillus supplements.
Its such a complex problem isnt it, its really hard to know if what you're doing is right. I get a congested chest and nasal drip along with the skipping heartbeat. I guess that after all, the heart is a muscle and so can be affected like any other muscle in the body.
Good to hear you're doing better Aslanlight, it gives me a lot of hope. I have to say that on the whole I do feel tons more energetic and am able to do a lot more which is great. I'd didnt realise how badly I had slowed down, almost to crawling speed and I used to be so full of life. I look forward to getting the old vim back again, thanks again for your help, I'll keep checking in to this forum.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.578 sec, (1)