CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dangers of Fluoride

sandover Views: 3,358
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 849,832

Re: Dangers of Fluoride

Thanks, K, for your thoroughness in this post!

There was a discussion on this forum a few months ago where we talked about the dangers of fluoride, and also the problems with glycerin in toothpaste -- that it prevents the teeth from being cleaned because it coats them. These conversations are of particular interest to me because my near-2 twins are finally getting to the point where they will brush or let me brush their teeth! I found a non-fluoride toothpaste full of good stuff, but also some glycerine -- of the three I looked at that were all natural, etc. all had glycerine -- so we are starting with that, although I recently began brushing with bar soap and a mix of Sea Salt , baking soda, and xylitol -- I hope to get the girls to shift to that. It is sort of sweet because of the xylitol.

We do have municipal, fluoridated water and I try not to cook with it, etc. I count among the things for which I am most grateful for learning about here this information on fluoride.

Kebod, would love to hear about your success with no-sugars diet with your son. Did you avoid grains? Fruits? Part of what I have learned about the teeth is that decay is an "inside job" -- related to nutrition as well as to dental hygiene. It's not just Sugar from sodas that coats teeth and causes plaque, etc. (in fact, Judd says that enamel is resistant to plaque) but that the interior structure of the teeth is actually hurt by Sugar consumption -- and I mean grains, etc.

Anyway, my teeth have felt really clean with the Kiss My Face olive oil soap and my home-made tooth powder...I may also try making more of the paste for the girls if I can ever remember to buy some peppermint oil...

Hope you all are well.

Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.172 sec, (1)