CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Afraid of losing my natural birth plan by delivering at hospital.

koas Views: 2,259
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 843,417

Re: Afraid of losing my natural birth plan by delivering at hospital.

I have been told by local families that the hospital I am using is very medicine oriented and not so relaxed about natural methods. I am hoping that my Dr. (who these families were not familiar with) will help to balance the scale a little for me. I will mention this at my next appointment anyways! Also, one husband and wife team had a natural birth plan at another local hospital, known for being more open to natural methods, and said they needed to fight their way through even though they submitted their birth plan two weeks early! They were threatened with calls to DSS and such. But as a positive note their muscling paid off and they got what they wanted but did have to put up a fight, and I believe DSS wasn't called! So I guess we have to start toughening up and getting prepared to fight for our child to have a safe natural birth! Thanks for all your support!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)