CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: My symptoms are causing concern. Help?

ghostfalcon Views: 25,408
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 850,056

Re: My symptoms are causing concern. Help?

Agrees with evergreen. I was in your same shoes a few months back. I'm now in week three of the humaworm cleanse and all symptoms are gone. The tomato skins are definately liver flukes, which makes sense with your symptoms. Liver flukes can infest the bilary duct causing it to back up and get inflammed, resulting in more stones than the average joe and gallbladder attacks. a Liver Flush unplugs it a bit and gives temporary relief, but you've still got the parasites, so within a short time, they are back at what they do best and you're miserable again.

I would suggest you get started on a parasite cleanse right away. When I went down this road, I did one flush right before the 30 day treatment so I would have some releif for awhile while i cleansed the parasites. I also found that taking a bit of epson salt here and there gave me relief. I'm almost done with my treatment and will do a flush right after to get anything out that is left, but I can't speak highly enough about the good people at humaworm that helped me figure this thing out and the people here that helped me when I was having attack aftr attack.

I take it this is what you mean by tomato skins.
This is what you see after a fluke has died and disentegrated. all that's left are the skins, which pass easily.

The next picture is what the flukes look like when they have just recently died and passed. looks like large pieces of undigested tomato, with the skins from above slowly beginning to curl up on the edges and peel off.

Good luck, ghostfalcon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.047 sec, (1)