CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WHAT?! Please elaborate!! Re: they have shut lugols down

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
want2beclean Views: 2,274
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 850,115

Re: WHAT?! Please elaborate!! Re: they have shut lugols down

As I recall, Trapper and I both got our Lugols in great big bottles from MedEx Supply, right before they mysteriously and permanently put Lugols on "backorder". I checked the site, they carry Povidine, but no more Lugols. Too bad, too, they had it cheap cheap...Perhaps that is what Trapper is referring to.

The company that I used to buy progesterone creme no longer sell it - they said that their manufacturer has been getting the squeeze from the FDA regarding the "medicine" issue, they said that there will be other sites that will sell it, but they are chosing to comply rather than face more pressure. It amazes me the amount of material that is out there on the net that indicates that we are a little too "governed" in this country - it's the Witchhunt of the Powerful and Wealthy - add it up, I mean, really add it up - I live near Houston, and you should see the size of the MD Anderson Hospital here. They have a HUGE facility for treating cancer, it is famous and people all over the world come here for treatment. It is a very big part of the Houston economy, our medical center is, and if people were cured - if they were permitted to have unregulated access to the things that they want to try, well, all big business would go out of business. It is mindboggling the amount of money and livelihood that would be lost, if cancer were cured. If Iodine repaired peoples' bodies, if they did not need pain medication. There is a mass of greed out there today, and it is all about the buck, how much is enough for say, Merck, etc. - that's why this stuff is really happening. It is a terribly sad thing.

It would be a most wonderful thing if everyone could "get it" - and alternative ANYTHING - be it medicine, fuel, lifestyle - would not be so intimidating to greedy, unconsious people that they have to stomp the life energy out of it. I despair often, maybe even more now that I see alternatives. Iodine makes that clear too.

I try to be an "optimisto" but sometimes I am "pessimisto".

Thank you for listening

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.637 sec, (1)