CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: telling others about bromine can be frustrating

want2beclean Views: 1,058
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 850,089

Re: telling others about bromine can be frustrating

funny thing - i posted down below about a food binge I went on when I abruptly quit Lugols right in the middle of a detox from an increase in dosage - I tell you what, after that binge, my bowels are just shot - it reminds me of my Bowel Cleanse days when all this black yuck was coming out - forgive the graphics, but it was what I said - very foul smelling and dark, lots of gas - I had binged on and literally CRAVED processed food- hamburger helper, candy, potato chips - like a starving woman, and I just couldn't really stop.

The detox from that has not been pleasant - I am now breaking out in little face pimples that are very angry, and my gut hurts - but I am back to dosing now.

Your post about feeling sick if you eat the "wrong things" is very true, and I am on the path back to more natural foods and being nice to my body.

I am not the perfect eater, but I have made huge adjustments in my eating and lifestyle these last few years, and there are things I just should never ever eat - primarily hamburger helper -bleech!!! I don't even LIKE it.

Toxic, aren't we???

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)