CureZone   Log On   Join
Colon Cleanse and Liver Flush

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
Daisey Views: 1,141
Published: 14 years ago

Colon Cleanse and Liver Flush

We've just received our Parasite Cleanse from HumaWorm today. So I'm excited. :-) But I'm wondering....what are the different effects of liver flush vs. Colon Cleanse? Are they pretty different? And there seem to be so many different cleanses everywhere. There is Parasite Cleanse, Liver Flush, Colon Cleanse, Master Cleanse..and many more types of cleanses out there I am sure.(Not to mention a Juice Cleanse!)And of course I have to be interested in all of them.I'm kind of getting lost on which to do when, and am tempted to just do it all at once. Kidding! :-) I know that would be bad. But could you give me some simple advice about a sensible routine or order to help me put all of this together.

My Husband and I can tell that we do have parasites for sure...so that is of course at the top of our list. But what about the rest of it? We're thinking about doing the parasite cleanse every three months this year to really crack down on things. How would this fit in with these other great sounding cleanses? Can I be on one cleanse or another pretty much all the time? Can you be TOO cleansed? (so to speak) LOL

Also...I took notice that we should be sure to drink LOTS of water while ridding parasites from the body. But right now I do not have a water purifier....my water comes from the fridge. Is it pointless? After reading how parasites get past our city water treatment..now I don't even want to drink the water. What to do? Just drink the water anyway? We are really on a tight income so buying pure water is really out of our range. Should I Boil our water? That would be SUCH a hassle...but I would do it if that is what you all do or recommend.

Hope this is not too many questions. I'm really excited to get started with this. I actually thought I may be pregnant the last couple weeks...and was going to miss out on this new turning point with my husband...but it appears that this is NOT the case and I do get to start with a clean slate along side him. :-) YAY! and I will be a VERY clean and healthier host for a baby a little later down the road. :-)

Thanks for listening and for any help...

Daisey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.660 sec, (2)