CureZone   Log On   Join
oil pull color

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
ghostfalcon Views: 2,179
Published: 14 years ago

oil pull color

I had read repeatedly on here that the oil pull will be white and frothy when finished. I orginally started with olive oil since that was what I had on hand and it would come out yellow, but I assumed that was because of the original color of olive oil. I finally got coconut oil and pulled with it for the first time and it too came out very yellow, even though I know it started as white, so what gives? Is that just how it is in the beginning when it is pulling the stains from the teeth so it reflects the color of the stains it removed or have I done something wrong? I'm pulling for 20 minutes and it is completely watery once I stop, which I had also read that if you didn't do it long enough then it would also be yellow, but at this point with the coconut oil, it seems I'm the one turning it yellow?

ghostfalcon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)