CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:Carthage re: New here, struggling with Candida

steadygirl Views: 1,667
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 849,966

Re:Carthage re: New here, struggling with Candida

Thanks for your comments Carthage, I have had tons of test through the docs and I even paid for a private CT scan, all showed that my heart is apparently fine and I have zero build up in my arteries. After cutting out alcohol/caffeine and any other stimulants my heart skip problem became far less frequent. I appear to be having a major die off phase right now, maybe this has triggered another heart episode?

My diet is now a variety of veggies, lentils, brown rice, porridge,salad, tofu, quinoa, rice/millet pasta , herbs and herbal teas, plus lots of lemon in water.

The nasal drip and chest congestion always appear at the same time, along with brain fog and tiredness.

I seem to lurch from the above, to feeling great, to a different phase of nausea, morning shakes, diarrhoea and stomach cramping.

Does anyone else suffer similarly?

I sincerely believe that a positive attitude is vital, and I personally am looking forward so much to the intervals where I feel great becoming more and more frequent and long lasting.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.858 sec, (1)