CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Well Said - for SAN2006

San2006 Views: 4,499
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 851,706

Re: Well Said - for SAN2006

Not sure if it belongs to the LF debate forum. But , i personally did not see great benefits coming from LF. I have pased a lot of  stones doing a LF. lots of green stones in all shapes and sizes. But my digestion/IBS continued to get worse.

I just cannot blindly do anything, if I am not getting results. I was closely following the LFing of Telman who after 38 flushes was not stone-free. And he was eating very healthy and doing the protocol very religiously. I have read a lot of stories where ppl have done 40-50 LFes but still having all kinds of problems. This raised my concern.

For the ppl, who do see benefits from LF, I think its because of the laxative effect of Epsom Salts. ES flushes the intestines and ppl feel great. But then all the symptoms return.

Just to clarify, I eat a very healthy diet. I have never eaten junk and dont take any medication. I was  a beleiver in LFing. Not anymore.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.592 sec, (1)