CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: POISON IS POISON donít be fooled by wolves in sheepís clothing.

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
boldyloxx Views: 1,975
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 852,544

Re: POISON IS POISON donít be fooled by wolves in sheepís clothing.

That's my impression-- Kelp would be the best bet.

I did buy some Lugol's but had a bad feeling about taking it orally. I will keep it in my medicine chest to use topically --but will use the Kelp internally.

I do have SeaAdine (made entirely from Sea Kelp WITHOUT the use of Chlorine in any form in processing) from Cayce's Cures catalog which I feel safe using internally AND topically. In fact, I had a really bad gash on my calf two years ago from walking into a wooded area with old scrap metal sticking out from some dirt.

I probably should have thought about the possibility of Tetanus, but immediately I soaked some cloth with hydrogen peroxide on it-- then when I got home, I dabbed Sea-Adine all over the cut three times a day.

Wouldn't you know it, but within 2 weeks, there was only a fine scar line left behind, and now there is not even a scar! This gash was pretty deep too!

I have childhood scars of lesser past injuries that are still there - but there is no sign of that scar now :-)

I reccomend Sea-Adine for burns-- including facial burns. It is made purely of sea kelp in a tincture form. Like Dennis said, getting the nutrient from a Whole food source is the best-- and face it -- most average folks don't really get kelp in their diet because it's considered a "hippy dippy, trippy" type of healthnut food. Still, Kelp is so full of potassium and other nutrients- including Iodine!

For those who are interested,For about $5.00 a bag, you can get dried kelp to shred into your lettuce salads-- it tastes awesome with olive oil and balsamic vinegar dressing! The company I get from has theirs tested for mercury.

Also- as Dennis said, Black Walnut, etc.. are also good to take

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.844 sec, (1)