I question whether the Antibiotic residue in milk is a problem. The website below says this residue promotes growth of antibiotic-resistant bacteria in people, but that would be true only when people don't use KEFIR etc to repopulate good bacteria in the GI tract and when people don't use oil pulling, i.e. oil mouth rinsing, to kill bad bacteria in the mouth, blood and lymph systems. Here's a cheap source of kefir: http://www.torontoadvisors.com/Kefir/kefir-list.php.
The statement below says people who have antibiotic-resistant bacteria can't be helped by conventional Antibiotics , but again that wouldn't apply to those who use kefir and oil pulling and people here shouldn't want to use conventional Antibiotics in the first place, since they're not natural healting. I'll say more below.
The residues of Antibiotics in milk contribute significantly to the development of antibiotic-resistant bacteria in people (Weil 114). So, what does that mean? It means, when we get sick, the Antibiotic we depend on so much to cure us will quit working.]
I don't think these Antibiotic residues are very toxic. Dioxin is toxic and is contained in white paper products and I guess in plastics. When they're burned, I think the dioxin goes up with the smoke and falls down on surrounding land. When dairy animals graze, they ingest some of the dioxin, if rain hasn't washed it off, and the dioxin enters the milk fats. Other toxins enter in similar ways. The amount of such toxins would be most abundant in areas downsteam from pollution sources. I think antibiotic residues are much less toxic than such pollutants.