CureZone   Log On   Join
please help pro mc'rs!!!

peacewithin Views: 1,195
Published: 14 years ago

please help pro mc'rs!!!

hi, i have been reading everyone's posts for the last 6 days and i think it is time for me to join in. i really need some help from the masters here. this is my first cleanse, i read the book 2 times, and refer to it daily. i have been following everything to a t. all organic products, grade b syrup, 1/4 tsp. cayenne, even the salt water flushed everymorning with the smooth moves tea at night. it is day 6 for me. i am so worried this isn't giving me the response i so badly need. it has been fairly easy--when i say that i mean no headaches, no mucous, no drainage or congestion, no cold symptoms... i do have a thin white fuzz on my tongue but not that bad. i do have my struggles with hunger and appetite but i push through them. i want to cleanse sooo badly, i really need this. i have treated my body poorly for years and want to have a healthier, cleaner, more energized life. i also need to shed a few pounds,, but that is not the real reason i am on this. i just need to change my lifestyle and clean-up. i have only lost 1.4 pounds in the last 6 days is this normal? don't think i do not have detox symptoms because i am fairly healthy because that is not the case!!!!! i am overweight, do not exercise, eat lots of processed, sugary foods, and loads of carbs. please, please help me!!!! i want this sooo badly. what is wrong? and yes, i have been following this exactly by the book, and not using any more syrup than 2 tbls. a drink, which i drink about 8 of daily. sorry so long. peace to you all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)